Chepstow, 11 July 2017 – Smart building technology company enModus raises £3m from three investors including shopping centre giant intu. Total funding to date amounts to £9m – £6m in seed investment since launch in 2010. Ambition to grow customer base worldwide with ground-breaking powerline communications technology
OEM Products - Platform Access
For ease of implementation of customer services delivery, enModus provide a full function cloud based platform, built on Microsoft Azure.
The enModus control platform (ECP) enables seamless, secure connectivity to each Wattwave hub and offers an open API for customer branded UI’s. Features supported by the ECP include:
- Individual or group control of Smart Lighting Control or Building Energy Management nodes.
- Real time energy and status monitoring of all nodes
- Account and hub management
- Configuration Management for each installation
- Historical graphing of energy consumption’ occupancy levels etc
- Support for individual or group schedules and scenes
- Smartphone alerts based on configurable triggers