Chepstow: 30th June 2015. enModus Ltd, a leading provider of Smart Building Solutions, has today announced two new additions to the Senior Management team; Andy Bell joins as VP Engineering and Andrew Maynard takes up the position of CFO.
OEM Products - Platform Access
For ease of implementation of customer services delivery, enModus provide a full function cloud based platform, built on Microsoft Azure.
The enModus control platform (ECP) enables seamless, secure connectivity to each Wattwave hub and offers an open API for customer branded UI’s. Features supported by the ECP include:
- Individual or group control of Smart Lighting Control or Building Energy Management nodes.
- Real time energy and status monitoring of all nodes
- Account and hub management
- Configuration Management for each installation
- Historical graphing of energy consumption’ occupancy levels etc
- Support for individual or group schedules and scenes
- Smartphone alerts based on configurable triggers