Nick Ismael London, 13 November 2017 – The manufacturing sector is seeing significant benefit from IoT – better machine performance, saving millions on energy and improving staff efficiency From Henry Ford’s automotive assembly line to the production of the iPhone, embracing and driving innovation has been at the forefront of manufacturing. That is because the sector […]
OEM Products - Platform Access
For ease of implementation of customer services delivery, enModus provide a full function cloud based platform, built on Microsoft Azure.
The enModus control platform (ECP) enables seamless, secure connectivity to each Wattwave hub and offers an open API for customer branded UI’s. Features supported by the ECP include:
- Individual or group control of Smart Lighting Control or Building Energy Management nodes.
- Real time energy and status monitoring of all nodes
- Account and hub management
- Configuration Management for each installation
- Historical graphing of energy consumption’ occupancy levels etc
- Support for individual or group schedules and scenes
- Smartphone alerts based on configurable triggers